Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hailey's First Day Of School

Hailey and I started preschool today!!! It felt like we had never left! It was so fun to see all of the kids again and how much they have grown over the summer! I just love them! I especially love working with Marlene Sheppard their teacher and my good friend! I don't know who gets more out of her teaching the kids or me!! She is the most loving and patient person I know. I love hearing her read stories and just the way she teaches the kids. She is the best! Hailey had a great day! She got to bring the snack today that means you get to be the line leader AND be first to do everything for the whole day!! It was also color red, so she got to wear her favorite sparkling ruby slippers (thanks Maya) Could the any better?! Of course! We got to go to Pizza Factory tonight for Kristin's Birthday then to Maya's house for cake and ice cream! Hooray for fun days!! Love ya Kristin Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah, Hailey! She looks so cute! Wow, seems like yesterday she was still a little bun in your oven ;) Good thing that little bun is so stinkin' SWEET. We sure love her!

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

I am so glad you have a blog now. So I can see cute pics of your cute Fam. love ya!

Marilyn J said...

I hope you'll forgive me for doing a little "e-dropping." I saw your link on Anthony and Naomi's site and thought I'd take a peek. I have to tell you what a terrific little family you have. I was so glad to meet you a year ago as our families merged. Naomi is blessed to have the strength, support, and example from so many. Best wishes as you continue in your beautiful lives!