Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Preston!








Happy 8th Birthday Preston!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone! It seems like not that long ago we were bringing you home from the hospital in your carseat that looked three times bigger than you. We loved holding you! You were such a snuggly baby! I loved watching you sleep on daddy's chest. We called you peanut cause you were soo tiny! We have had so much fun watching you grow! You really are an amazing boy Preston! You are so smart and full of energy! You teach us so much every single day! I hope you know how much you are loved by your Mom and Dad and so many other people around you! This is such a special Birthday for you! We are so excited for you to be baptized! The gift of the Holy Ghost is such an incredible blessing from our Heavenly Father. It has been a constant companion and help to me for many years now and I am so very grateful for it! I can't wait to see the blessing I know it will be in your life! Your Heavenly Father loves you Preston! He does hear and answers your prayers, and he waits to hear from you every day! Remember who you are! You are his son! I have felt from the time you were born that he has many great and wonderful things in store for you! We are proud to be your parents! We love you sooooooo much!! Happy Birthday!
Love ya more!
Mom and Dad











Thank you for being such a great big brother Sisa!


I love playing with you!!!


Happy Birthday!


Love, Hailey

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday, Preston! What an amazing guy you are! Big Hugs from the Hickmans!